Adventures of Motherhood

I am a harried mother of three kids who move at light speed and a husband who lives in a world of words. If that isn't enough, I teach in an elementary school as I slowly watch my hair turn gray.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I think I have the February blues

I am so ready for a vacation! I get to this time of the year and I just start to feel blue. I'm sure the kids were wondering who or what invaded my body this morning. I announced to the secretary this morning that I will apologize in advance as I am in a crabby mood today. I felt that way all day!

I can't complain...we haven't had that much snow. But I am a summer girl. I dream of beaches and sandals and warmth from the sun.

I did notice that at 5:35 it was still light out. It must mean spring is on it's way?!

What do you do to get rid of the February blues?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home