Adventures of Motherhood

I am a harried mother of three kids who move at light speed and a husband who lives in a world of words. If that isn't enough, I teach in an elementary school as I slowly watch my hair turn gray.

Friday, July 31, 2009

Happy Birthday Noah!


A certain little man turned 9 today. I can hardly believe that my little baby is now in his last year before double digits. We have been on the daily countdown to this day for months. I love his enthusiasm and happiness at turning one year older.

I decorated the house with balloons, streamers, posters and such. He woke me up at 6:40 am to thank me. He thought the house looked marvelous. He was literally floating around the house as he got ready for camp.

To my sweet little Lovebug, I hope that everything that you wish for comes true for you. May you always have good health and be surrounded by those who love you. Don't change my sweet. You are a funny, sweet, smart and caring child and I hope (I know) you will carry this through with you to adulthood.

I love you!

Your turn: What are your wishes for Noah this coming year?

7 Comments:

At 10:53 PM, Blogger carmilevy said...

I wish for more charmed moments for a child who seems to attract them like a magnet. That smile makes me melt every time I see it.

 
At 12:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Noah. A Couple day's late. I come from your Dad's site. Hope you have a great year ahead of you and that all your wishes come true. And by all means, Mind Your Parents LOL. Or if ya want to know some tricks to drive 'em nuts...I'll let ya have a few LOL. Hau`oli La Hanau

 
At 12:32 AM, Blogger Jeena R. Papaadi said...

Can I ditto the first four sentences from Thom's comment?

My Birthday wishes and Love to Noah - they come from half a globe away, I hope they are still fresh when they reach you.

Have seen you (and your sister and brother) through your Dad's blog, and he and your Mom love you all a Great Deal !

[Shhh.. I am a Leo too!]

Love,
Jean,
Bangalore, India.

 
At 3:29 AM, Blogger PastormacsAnn said...

Happy Birthday Noah! May the upcoming year bring you abundant unexpected unimaginable blessings!

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger Hilary said...

Happy Birthday, Noah.. keep on smiling. :)

 
At 11:47 PM, Blogger kenju said...

Happy Birthday, Noah. I h ope that in the coming year, you will never forget what wonderful parents you have and how much they love you!

 
At 6:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Noah!
I hope the next year, and those that follow, bring you happiness and adventures with your family that will create loving memories.
Terri

 

Post a Comment

<< Home