Adventures of Motherhood

I am a harried mother of three kids who move at light speed and a husband who lives in a world of words. If that isn't enough, I teach in an elementary school as I slowly watch my hair turn gray.

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Passover part 2

Well, the Seders are done and everything was ready...just like my mommy said it would be. The kids are already complaining about the Passover food. "There's nothing to eeeeeat!" Make sure you read that with a good whine! What do you mean there is nothing to eat? I have been cooking for days.

Actually, Carmi and Dahlia are enjoying the food. Thank God for "Mommy's famous chicken (a.k.a. chicken schnitzel). Zach would eat it for breakfast, lunch and supper. They all had it for dinner.

Noah and I made chocolate chip cookies this afternoon. What a big hit. Everyone ate them! I have a funny feeling we will be making them again tomorrow.

I always say that Passover is so much work. You plan a meal, cook a meal, serve a meal, eat a meal, clean up from a meal and then start all over again. But this year hasn't felt so bad. I actually read a book and napped this afternoon!!

I hope you have a fun and restful weekend!

1 Comments:

At 6:15 AM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

You need to cook here in Birmingham, England!

Delicious food!

NetChick sent me

 

Post a Comment

<< Home