Adventures of Motherhood

I am a harried mother of three kids who move at light speed and a husband who lives in a world of words. If that isn't enough, I teach in an elementary school as I slowly watch my hair turn gray.

Friday, January 30, 2009

A Proud Wife

I have some exciting news to share about my lovely husband. I am so proud of him. I have been telling him for years that he needs to show off his photos. I think he is so talented. For those of you who are followers of his blog , you have already seen his wonderful talent; both with a pen and a camera. Well I am pleased to let you know that Carmi will be having a photo exhibit of his work at ArtVenture studios. The exhibit is called "Photography For The Rest Of Us" and it runs for three weeks between February 1 and 21.

If you are in London or in the vicinity please come on by and take a look. For those of you who are just too far away, please go to Carmi's blog site and click on his flicker page and get a sneak peek!

I've included a link to London Arts website. They are advertising the show.

Here's the link to the posting on LondonArts.ca

When you get a chance stop by and say hi to Carmi.

From a very proud wife!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home