Adventures of Motherhood

I am a harried mother of three kids who move at light speed and a husband who lives in a world of words. If that isn't enough, I teach in an elementary school as I slowly watch my hair turn gray.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

It's that time of year...

It's that time of the year again. Class newsletters, parent/teacher interviews, report cards, runny noises, cold toes....the list is endless. How many days until Winter vacation?!

I'm afraid to jinx myself, but I think we've turned the corner on the illnesses in our house. As soon as Zach started to feel better and was recovering from pneumonia, and finally back at school, Dahlia started to feel ill. A couple of days later she was on antibiotics for bronchitis. How long till Spring?

It's stressful time at work. So much is going on. As you can see, I'm procrastinating. Instead of getting ready for my Parent/Teacher interviews and complete my report cards, I'm complaining to all of you! :D

I hope you're staying warm and spending time with those you love! Happy Tuesday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home