Adventures of Motherhood

I am a harried mother of three kids who move at light speed and a husband who lives in a world of words. If that isn't enough, I teach in an elementary school as I slowly watch my hair turn gray.

Monday, August 04, 2008

Hi ho, hi ho it's off to Bubby's House we go

Noah is enjoying being an only child, even if it's only for 1 week. Zach and Dahlia went back to Montreal with my parents. There was a lot of excitement leading up to the day. Dahlia was thrilled that she was finally old enough to go (the rule is, that you have to be 10). Zach on the other hand was none too pleased that he had to share the trip with her.

It's weird to have only one child. I miss them so much already, but it's also kind of nice. Noah has never had the opportunity to be the only child and he's loving the attention. Meanwhile, the older two are happily enjoying the attention of 2 sets of grandparents and feeling quite grown-up without mom and dad!

It's definitely quieter that's for sure....but I miss the hugs and kisses. I couldn't wait for them to go and now I can't wait for them to come home!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home