Adventures of Motherhood

I am a harried mother of three kids who move at light speed and a husband who lives in a world of words. If that isn't enough, I teach in an elementary school as I slowly watch my hair turn gray.

Saturday, July 19, 2008

A Lazy Saturday...

It's a lazy Saturday. There is so much to do around the house, but I just can't muster up the energy to do any of it. So here I am on my computer instead.

Dahlia is out with Daddy and I am home with the boys. Noah's playing on his computer and Zach is practicing his guitar and the dog is snoozing by my side. It really can't get better than that.

It's really wonderful. The things that need to get done will still be here later, so I'll get to them then!

How are you spending your Saturday? Whatever you do, I hope it's relaxing!

6 Comments:

At 11:59 AM, Blogger Pat said...

Well I bought a laser printer so no excuse now for not finishing my book. About ten miles from the shop I realised I had left them my credit card but hooray they had it safely in the till. Back home we had lunch then husband watched the golf (that Greg Norman is looking very chipper with his new wife Chris Evert)and I fell asleep. A bit of gardening and now it's time for my evnening snifter - a Kir as it happens. Cheers and Michelle says hi!

 
At 12:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

On Saturdays, I procrastinate when I can and mostly spend time on thinking up excuses to do nothing but read a book.

Michele sent me, have a great relaxing weekend.

 
At 1:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my place.

I managed a decent cup of coffee with my wife this morning before heading to the office (where I am now) to prepare for a business trip.

Yuck.

Cheers.

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger koreen (aka: winn) said...

Hi! Thanks for tuning into my blog. Yes, The Boy knows his cuteness and can sure turn on the charm. That's why he gets so many kisses.

Sounds like a perfect Saturday you're having. I'm here just chilling on the computer, reading and washing dishes (my favorite chore)... waiting for The Boy to come home. Have a great weekend!

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger David Edward said...

how are you all, and where is my pal, carmi?

I am relaxing, too, so do not feel so bad.

 
At 6:59 PM, Blogger Moon said...

Had a nice view today watching hubby cut the grass...lol...after encouraging him to get it done with...he happily grinned when all done, to relax with a drink then watch with pleasure as the thunder clouds blocked the sun suddenly, and the skys opened up...YAY, his timing was impecable, AND we didn't need to water the garden or all the flowers!!! Love when that happens lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home