Adventures of Motherhood

I am a harried mother of three kids who move at light speed and a husband who lives in a world of words. If that isn't enough, I teach in an elementary school as I slowly watch my hair turn gray.

Saturday, February 20, 2010

I'm tired today!

Report cards were due yesterday and I was up till 2 am Thursday night and had to finish them yesterday morning. On top of that we had company for dinner last night. We had a great time but I am toast today.

There are so many things I want to do today, but just can't find the motivation to do it. So what do I do when I don't have the motivation? Get on the computer!

I hope what you do today and the rest of this weekend be relaxing and fun!

2 Comments:

At 7:45 PM, Anonymous colleen said...

I feel that way too, only I'm processing a ton of photos from the Mardi Gras Ball for the paper. Maybe that's a little more fun than grading papers, but the deadline is no fun, especially because I went to the ball and fell a wee bit hungover. Netchick danced me this way.

 
At 2:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there, I have some questions about this blog. Can you please e-mail me at ktate@johnlabattcentre.com

Thanks! Look forward to hearing from you Debra!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home