Adventures of Motherhood

I am a harried mother of three kids who move at light speed and a husband who lives in a world of words. If that isn't enough, I teach in an elementary school as I slowly watch my hair turn gray.

Monday, July 05, 2010

18 years go by...


It's hard to believe that 18 years have passed since Carmi and I got married. Actually it also marks 26 years together. As I am constantly saying .. I am much too young! :D "No your not!" one of the kids would reply.

When I look back at all that we have accomplished I am truly amazed. I look at our three beautiful non-quiet children, our equally noisy dog and wonderful life we've built and I know we are truly blessed.

Through good and bad we can always count on each other. Someone recently commented how nice it is to see how close we are. We're always sitting closely together and or holding hands. I thought what a nice compliment!

I look forward to the many more adventures ahead!

I love you!

D

8 Comments:

At 7:56 AM, Blogger Star said...

Happy Anniversary. Keep on holding hands. Eventually it will be just the two of you again, and you will be glad you still have that hand to hold.

 
At 8:10 AM, Blogger Carina said...

So glad for your blessings. We're about to celebrate 10 years together, and I've loved it. The way Carmi describes your relationship is very much how my husband and I are as well.

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger fredamans said...

Happy anniversary to you both!

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger Katney said...

Happy anniversary (Carmi sent me to say it.)

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger MB said...

Happy 18th Anniversary. You are way too young. L'chaim!

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger kenju said...

I hope you both have the happiest of anniversaries, Debbie. We just celebrated our 46th, and I have no words of wisdom for you. Just keep on loving each other.

 
At 8:40 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Anniversay, you are a lovely couple .... and you seem to be doing everything right!

A toast to love, family, health and happiness... Enjoy!

 
At 10:28 PM, Blogger Pamela said...

yes... do keep holding hands. Just quite watching your hair turn grey (:

 

Post a Comment

<< Home