Adventures of Motherhood

I am a harried mother of three kids who move at light speed and a husband who lives in a world of words. If that isn't enough, I teach in an elementary school as I slowly watch my hair turn gray.

Friday, December 10, 2010

Family




My family is the best part of me. When my kids are good they are a complete joy. When they are not so good I sometimes wonder where I went wrong. Of course two teens and 1 tween is enough to push you around the bend, but I wouldn't trade them for anything. Mix in an eccentric, funny and brilliant husband and a crazy miniature schnauzer and life really can't get any better than this! I am the lucky one! (And I have to remind myself this when they are driving me crazy!) :-D

He is my contribution to Carmi's"Thematic Photographic 127 - Family" These are some pictures from Dahlia's Bat Mitzvah

10 Comments:

At 7:41 PM, Blogger Alexia said...

Such lovely photos!

And I think your daughter looks like you :)

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger carmilevy said...

We made them. Amazing, isn't it?

They are. And you are. Love you, sweets.

 
At 8:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my.. how blessed you all are.. I adore a family unit and your children are gorgeous..

I see where Mr. Carmi gets his inspiration from.. You all..the wonderful family..

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger Vicki said...

What wonderful family pictures!
I think your youngest son looks more like you. Zach is the spitting image of his Dad and Dahlia is a wonderful mix of the both of you.

 
At 10:51 PM, Blogger Dawn said...

Great Family Photo:)
Everyone's individuality looks like it's coming out in their smile:)

(Agree with you on the teenage/tween thing....ahhhhhhhh!)

 
At 11:37 PM, Blogger 21 Wits said...

You do have a beautiful family, and I believe your youngest son looks a lot like his Mommy! Great photos you posted, and hubby is shaved! Yay! Thanks for posting this...!

 
At 1:10 AM, Blogger Max Sartin said...

Beautiful family you have there. Great pictures too.

 
At 1:59 AM, Blogger darlin said...

What amazing photos of your adorable family. What a blessing to be surrounded by so much love. The children will thank you one day and the challenges you might face day to day with them will disappear in an instant once they come home to thank you. Here's one way to look at the big picture, do you remember giving birth to these beautiful children or has that part become a distant memory? :-) I smile because after holding a beautiful granddaughter who our family was blessed with in May, there's not one single negative I have in my conscious memory, not one!

Have a wonderful day and I'm glad that Carmi suggested we visit you... sorry I'm rude, my name is Darlene. Pleased to "meet" you and your family.

 
At 1:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's something utterly word-defying in the solid strength in this beautiful family of yours.

Thank you for sharing it with all of us!

 
At 2:01 PM, Blogger Josephine B. said...

There is nothing more adorable than a little boy in a suit and tie! Great photos...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home