Adventures of Motherhood

I am a harried mother of three kids who move at light speed and a husband who lives in a world of words. If that isn't enough, I teach in an elementary school as I slowly watch my hair turn gray.

Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Rosh Hashana is here!

I can't believe it's that time of year. Rosh Hashana; the Jewish New Year begins tomorrow night. The smells of cooking and baking fills our house!

Wishing you and yours a happy, healthy and prosperous new year!

שנה טובה ומתוקה!

1 Comments:

At 11:53 PM, Blogger Ginny Hartzler said...

Just thought I would drop in and visit. I have just started following Carmi, and clicked on his link for you today. I love your blog! An honest telling of your day to day life, with such good pictures. You have a very blessed life with such beautiful children, and such a cute dog! He reminds me of the terrior on The Thin Man series, but you are too young to remember that. Your daughters joy of life and beauty shine through with or without glasses. I've had to wear them since I was nine years old. That's 52 years!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home