Adventures of Motherhood

I am a harried mother of three kids who move at light speed and a husband who lives in a world of words. If that isn't enough, I teach in an elementary school as I slowly watch my hair turn gray.

Friday, June 17, 2011

The World traveller has returned!

OK, not the world, just Washington, but she has returned. I think I slept for the first time in five days (OK, not much sleep is also due to report cards, and yearbook) . But the girl is back and so happy. She hasn't stopped talking since she got back last night.

What an amazing experience. I'm glad she's home, but I swear she looks older. How can you mature that much in just a few days!) Off to hear more stories!

Happy Friday!

1 Comments:

At 11:58 PM, Blogger carmilevy said...

If anyone can figure out how to turn a few days in a faraway place into a growth experience, it would be her. She's clearly learned your lessons well.

Xo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home