Adventures of Motherhood

I am a harried mother of three kids who move at light speed and a husband who lives in a world of words. If that isn't enough, I teach in an elementary school as I slowly watch my hair turn gray.

Monday, April 13, 2009

Passover part 3

If I hear one more time "There's Nothing to Eat!" I am going to scream. OH wait, I just did. A member of the household (I need to protect their identity!) just finished having a temper tantrum because s/he was "starving" Man/woman can't live on potato chips and ketchup, you know! And it's not the dog! - he would eat anything I give him, including matzah. S/he won't eat anything! I made a kosher for Passover version of pigs in a blanket for her/him last night. S/he took one bite, said s/he didn't like it and opted for the leftover chicken. Never mind that the recipe is the same that I made 3 days ago and s/he gobbled them up. Never mind that there are plenty of things that s/he does eat, but won't, never mind that I have been cooking non stop since Tuesday. Sigh...

How many more days to go?!

1 Comments:

At 12:50 PM, Anonymous Moogie said...

I have the same problem at my house!!! It drives me absolutely insane! Thank you for sharing this. At least I know that I'm not alone in this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home