Adventures of Motherhood

I am a harried mother of three kids who move at light speed and a husband who lives in a world of words. If that isn't enough, I teach in an elementary school as I slowly watch my hair turn gray.

Saturday, May 13, 2006

A Saturday Morning

The weather is bringing me down. It's cold and rainy and the wind is blowing. Makes me want to go back to bed and snuggle under the covers.

Carmi is still sick, so I quietly tip-toed out of the room at 8 and gently closed the door. The house is a little more quiet today. Zach is sleeping at a friends house and Dahlia and Noah are playing quietly in the livingroom. When the noise level begins to rise I quietly sshh them. "Daddy's sleeping!"

I have to go for a weigh-in today and I really don't want to go. This has been a terrible week for me both in what I ate and how much I exercised (2 times as opposed to at least 6) . I really feel like I am struggling right now. It's usually at this time in (8 or 9 weeks) that I sabotage myself. I will work through this. I am determined to it this time.

I'm feeling blah, so I am going to go read some of my favourite blogs and hug my kids. Not in that order!

Have a good Saturday!

4 Comments:

At 11:15 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Don't let one bad week ruin all your hard work! It's easier to make up one week than it is to start all over again.

Here from Michele's :)

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger Mike said...

Hope Carmi gets better soon. Don't let one bad week get you down.

Michele sent me.

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger Doris said...

Hello, Michele sent me.

Small world this.... I am sure I used to come visit your hubby's blog! Sorry to hear he is not doing so well and that as ever us strong women get to run the show and keep everything ticking over.

Best wishes.

 
At 6:32 PM, Blogger Moon said...

Tomorrow is another day...sometimes our body just needs a short break then it gets back on the horse..
This rain isn't helping our humour thats for sure lol, I am in quebec next door, we are having similar weather...LET THE SUN SHINE!! LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home