Adventures of Motherhood

I am a harried mother of three kids who move at light speed and a husband who lives in a world of words. If that isn't enough, I teach in an elementary school as I slowly watch my hair turn gray.

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Life With Puppy, Day Two, Three and Four

We are now almost finished our second full day with Mr. Frasier. He is just so sweet...I am amazed with how we are all so in love with him.

We all love taking him for a walk It's more like taking him for a run. He is so happy to be outside that he just goes flying down the sidewalk. I know the kids are loving it now...I hope they will continue to want to. We have all had more exercise in the last week than we have in a long time.

He was watching Noah have a bath. Frasier loves to stand on his hind legs and put his front paws up on something. It was the cutest thing to see Frasier give Noah kisses while he was in the bath.

Noah has gone from this little boy who didn't want a dog to a happy little boy playing with his puppy. Just this morning he was bouncing down the stairs singing his Frasier song.

"Frasier, Fra, Frasier, Frasier, Frais, I love you!"

He just sang it over and over.

Life is good!

1 Comments:

At 8:37 PM, Blogger carmilevy said...

Life is indeed good. I watch all three of them interact with this 18-pound bundle of furry energy and I am amazed at how significantly he has already added to the fabric of our family.

It's a joy to watch them, and it's a joy to see that our long-held plans to get a dog have resulted in such richness for our little folks.

Love you...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home