Adventures of Motherhood

I am a harried mother of three kids who move at light speed and a husband who lives in a world of words. If that isn't enough, I teach in an elementary school as I slowly watch my hair turn gray.

Monday, January 29, 2007

Yes, I am still here.

I am still here, but I have taken a little hiatus and leaving the writing to my hubby. I can hardly believe how longs it's been since I last wrote.

December and January have flown bye and I am eagerly awaiting Spring. This Canadian girl does not like Winter one bit and I yearn for some warmer weather.

On another note; My parents just got back from an 11 day cruise...it sounded wonderful! But I have to admit that it was agony for me to go that long without talking to them. More on that another time.

Dahlia was home today; we just came back from the doctor...double ear infections. Carmi and I did tag team. He worked from home this morning and I came home at lunch. I snoozed with her this afternoon...which I was grateful for. I was up most of the night with her and was exhausted this morning.

I hope you all had a good day and are staying warm.

I'll try not to let it go this long between posts.

4 Comments:

At 9:36 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Glad to see you're still around! You've been missed.

Hope the little one is feeling better and you are all staying warm in this frigid weather!

 
At 6:19 AM, Blogger carmilevy said...

I miss you, too, and it's only been a little over two hours since I got up to write!

Can't wait for the sun to rise in this viciously cold place so we can once again hear the chaotic pitter patter of little and not-so-little feet. I'll go finish my articles so that I can get ready for our morning family ritual.

 
At 9:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i just "found" you via our husbands...my husband charles thinks carmi's blog is one of the best around....and carmi occasionally comments on charles' blog.

i was in london/komoka this summer for two weeks...loved it. and...this yellowknife girl hears you on hating the cold. summer will be here soon, though.

i'll come back soon.
tess (dim sum mum)

 
At 11:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I missed you too, the last time we spent telephone time apart for so long was when you were in summer camp. that was just a few days ago
L&K&H Bubby Zee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home