Adventures of Motherhood

I am a harried mother of three kids who move at light speed and a husband who lives in a world of words. If that isn't enough, I teach in an elementary school as I slowly watch my hair turn gray.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Feeling Under the Weather

I'm feeling under the weather....last week I had the bit of the flu and this week I am getting a head cold. It's only October!!! I fear that this will be a long Winter to come.

On another front...I am very happy to report that I have lost 36 pounds. Only 16 pounds till my goal. I have to admit that the last 6 pounds have been really tough...but I am sticking too it. I'll have to do some before and after pictures for you.

I'm off to pick up the kids and beginning our weekly 2 hour session of swimming lessons. At least there all on the same day.

Have a happy Wednesday!

3 Comments:

At 1:15 AM, Blogger Tracie Nall said...

36 pounds!! WhooHoo!! Good for you!

I hope that you feel better soon!

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger Ms Mac said...

36lbs is such an achievement! Well done. That's 2stone 8lbs in British money and 16.36kgs in European/Australian money. So you can be proud of yourself wherever you may go in the world.

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Sorry you haven't been feeling well. I fear this is going to be one long winter as well.

Congrats on the weight loss. :) Well done :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home