Adventures of Motherhood

I am a harried mother of three kids who move at light speed and a husband who lives in a world of words. If that isn't enough, I teach in an elementary school as I slowly watch my hair turn gray.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I'm so proud of him!!

I am so proud of my hubby. Yesterday was a remarkable day for him and his career. In one evening he was on the CBS evening news, CTV newsnet and CTV national news. He did an amazing job.

He always seems to amaze me. I know how smart he is, but whenever I see him on tv or hear him on the radio...all I can think is ... he is so brilliant. He's a fountain of informatio..he knows facts and figures about almost everything (well except which cupboard the pots, dishes, etc. go in!) ...he totally amazes me. Then I think wow is he gorgeous. And he's all mine!! :)

Please go on over to his site and say hello and if you get a chance check out his interviews.

Great joy Carmi!! I can say I knew you when! :)

6 Comments:

At 8:27 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

I'm proud for y'all...seems to me like he did pretty well getting you too :) I love reading both of your blogs...you have such a sweet family! :)

 
At 9:23 PM, Blogger Moon said...

We saw him on CTV ourselves! I pointed and said to my hubby, Theres Carmi!...
He did great as he always does lol...congrats

 
At 9:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool. And they never know where the pots go...that is how they get out of unloading the dishwasher. See he really is smart!

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger Steph said...

Good for him! I've read his blog for awhile and always enjoy it, but I must say my favorite post was when he wrote of your anniversary. What kind and loving words he wrote of you and your family. I said it at the time in his comments, and I'll say it again...reading it reminded me why I'm still single...because I'm holding out for the kind of love that you two obviously have. :)

 
At 1:16 AM, Blogger Moon said...

Here this time from Michele's..but I usually stop by here anyway Morah...hope all is well , did u have a good day today?

 
At 1:19 AM, Blogger utenzi said...

Geeze. I totally forgot you are married to Carmi. I've not been around your blog nearly enough of late. Damn.

It is quite amazing how much media attention Carmi's been getting the past year. His career is in overdrive--it's impressive as Hell.

Michele sent me to see you, and she should be doing that more often!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home