Adventures of Motherhood

I am a harried mother of three kids who move at light speed and a husband who lives in a world of words. If that isn't enough, I teach in an elementary school as I slowly watch my hair turn gray.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Michele's Site of the Day!

I had a migraine yesterday...maybe lack of sleep from the day before, and I had not even opened my computer. Imagine my surprise and delight to have been chosen site of the day. Thank you Michele!

The headache is still there, but the mood is uplifted. Thank you for stopping by and leaving your wonderful comments. I'm going to try my best to get over to all of your blogs, today.

I have too much of a migraine residue to be witty so I will try and be a little more witty tomorrow. Thanks again for stopping by!

Have a happy Tuesday!

10 Comments:

At 9:57 AM, Blogger Gypsy said...

Congrats on SOTD! I hope you're feeling better soon.

 
At 10:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello here from Michele's. Love your site, will definately bookmark it :) Congrats.

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger Sarie said...

Mazel Tov on being SOTD!!!

Here from Michele's obviously.

 
At 12:25 PM, Blogger Rene said...

Kudos for being SOTD. Sorry about the migraine. I never had headaches until I got kids and a husband. Do you think there's a correlation?

 
At 1:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ugh, SO sorry to hear about the migraine, but YEA on being the sotd!! :-D

i'm here from michele's today.

kristen
(blogger isn't letting me log on, so i have to be anonymous)

 
At 1:23 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Awwwwwwwww....what an honor! OF course, those of us who found you on our own KNOW that you're a great site! :) I hope you feel better later on...those migraines are icky....I'm so lucky that I haven't had one in a couple of years. Hate 'em!

 
At 1:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

SOTD! Yay you! I do hope you feel better soon though. :) Feel free to stop by for a slice when you the get the chance.

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger Carli N. Wendell said...

feel better!
Michele sent me.

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

Sorry you feel bad on your big day.

Michele said Hi!

 
At 6:00 PM, Blogger Becky said...

Congratulations on the selection. I also suffer from migraines, and I know it can sometimes take days to fully recover. Hope you feel better soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home