Adventures of Motherhood

I am a harried mother of three kids who move at light speed and a husband who lives in a world of words. If that isn't enough, I teach in an elementary school as I slowly watch my hair turn gray.

Monday, July 17, 2006

The Saga Continues....

We had to tell little man (Noah) that his fish died today. My heart was breaking as I was holding him, his little body shaking as he sobbed. "Why did it have to be my fish that died?" he asked.
It didn't seem to bother him this much this morning when the dear departed fish were his brother's!!

I hope my hugs and kisses helped a little.

Sigh.... it's been a lousy Monday so far.

2 Comments:

At 11:03 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Ahhh poor little guy.

Um a tip that I got from a guy when buying my fish. "something about inch per fish to how much water"

ahaha I know that may not make sense but I'm trying really hard to remember what he said. Anyways it has to do with how much waste and "air" they get or something of that nature.

 
At 5:48 AM, Blogger LBA said...

:((

The innocent selfishness just twings my heart .. "why did it have to be *my* fish".

I feel the same way sometimes. take someone else's fish, but not mine !

Poor little fella .. hope he's feeling a bit better now :(

Here from michele's

 

Post a Comment

<< Home