Adventures of Motherhood

I am a harried mother of three kids who move at light speed and a husband who lives in a world of words. If that isn't enough, I teach in an elementary school as I slowly watch my hair turn gray.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Here is a favourite photo that Carmi and I took on our date (a whole day on our own!!) while vacationing in Florida this winter.

As many of you know, Carmi and I celebrated our anniversary yesterday. I am not a gifted writer like he is, but I couldn't let the day pass without sharing my thoughts.

I can hardly believe that 14 years of marriage have gone by. I feel as though it went in a blink and yet I look around at our children and our life that we've built together and I am truly amazed.

I look at Zach, Dahlia and Noah (who all look so much like their daddy) and I am truly amazed that we made them. They are quite awesome in their own ways and they constantly make us laugh and fill us with pride.

I look at the life we have created here in London...it was not an easy road to take.... leaving all our family and friends in Mtl. There's no one else I'd want to share this journey with.

I look forward to the many more adventures that lie ahead.

Happy Anniversary, my sweet!!

12 Comments:

At 12:39 AM, Blogger Rene said...

Congratulations on 14 years, that is stupendous. Carmi wrote the loveliest post and I wanted to tell you how fortunate you both are to have each other.

 
At 1:38 AM, Blogger Thumper said...

Awesome picture. Y'all make a cute couple :)

 
At 1:44 AM, Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Lovely tribute to your Husband and to your 14 years together. A Very Very Happy Anniversary to you and may you have 114 more!! Well....At least 84 more anyway! (lol)
And you are both looking soooo happy and beautiful in 'your day' in Florida.
Hope your day today was a truly lovely one.

 
At 8:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great picture!

 
At 9:16 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

That's a great photo! 14 years is wonderful! Happy Anniversary. And blessings for many many more.

 
At 1:23 PM, Blogger MaR said...

Happy Anniversary! great picture of the two of you. And here's to many more happy anniversaries, cheers!

 
At 12:30 AM, Blogger David Edward said...

mrs Carmi! how wonderful to meet you! truly! glad youare here at Michele's - how is the rascal?

 
At 12:36 AM, Blogger scrappintwinmom said...

Mrs Carmi! I am honored. I frequent your hubby's blog often. Congrats on your anniversary, what a great pic of the two of you. Best wishes for many more happy years!

 
At 12:40 AM, Blogger Catherine said...

Happy anniversary. Here from Michele's.

 
At 12:57 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

Congratulations to you both! Michele sent me today

 
At 1:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here via Michele today...

A big congratulations to you and Carmi. How wonderful. You are lucky to have each other and you're three boys are lucky to have you both for parents.

 
At 2:26 PM, Blogger Moon said...

A huge Congrats on your Aniversary. I hope you had a great day. You are both wonderful ppl to read ...thank you both for sharing your lives and family with us.
To many many continued years of happiness for you both!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home