Adventures of Motherhood

I am a harried mother of three kids who move at light speed and a husband who lives in a world of words. If that isn't enough, I teach in an elementary school as I slowly watch my hair turn gray.

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Carmi - Up on the Walls...

Wow! We just got back from hanging all of Carmi's photos up on the walls at the art studio. I am so proud and excited, I thought I was going to explode!! I took a bunch of pictures, so once I take them off the camera, I'll post a few here.

I knew he was good, great, but until I saw them up on the walls; it's a magical experience.

I am happy to say, that I have convinced Carmi to hold a reception to show off his achievement. So if you're in town (London, Ontario) on Monday, February the 9th please join us at ArtVenture from 7:30pm to 9:00pm.

6 Comments:

At 5:35 PM, Blogger craziequeen said...

I saw about this on Carmi's Facebook :-)

What a wonderful opportunity for the world to appreciate your husband's art.

Netchick sent me to say I hope the Levys have a wonderful opening reception and the show is a roaring success!

cq

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger Dianne - Bunny Trails said...

That is so exciting! I saw this either on Twitter or FB. He is indeed a gifted photographer.

Looking forward to seeing your pix. :D

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger Vodka Mom said...

His shots are always incredible!

 
At 6:42 PM, Blogger Vodka Mom said...

but he's not the ONLY one in your family with talent!! (forgot to add that!!! :-) )

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger sealaura said...

He is so talented. I know it may sound bizarre, but I find him almost like a photog mentor via the blogosphere. Congratulations and have fun at the reception.

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger Moon said...

OH how cool!! I havent been on for awhile since my laptop died. How did the eveing go?? I bet it was wonderful!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home