Adventures of Motherhood

I am a harried mother of three kids who move at light speed and a husband who lives in a world of words. If that isn't enough, I teach in an elementary school as I slowly watch my hair turn gray.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Home with the boys

I'm home with the boys today. Normally, work-from-home Dad would be home with them, but he is out of town on business. So my Family Day has been extended to another day off from work.

Both have been running a fever since yesterday. Noah seems to be getting nasally,but his fever doesn't seem as high as yesterday. But it's Zach who is worrying me. He's running a fever around 103, no appetite and is sleeping a lot. You know he's really not feeling well, when he doesn't even want to torment his siblings. It reminds of when he was sick before he had pneumonia. We will definitely be watching both of them closely and visiting the doctor (if we can get an appointment). The doctor is a story for another time...love her, but can never get in to see her.

Of course the young lady of the house had her nose out of joint last night, when she realized her brothers were staying home today and she was going to school. Such is life!

I hope everyone is feeling well where ever you may be and that Spring will soon be here and all the Winter germs can vacate!

Have a Happy Tuesday!

2 Comments:

At 6:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am home with a sick little boy too. He is 2 and just had his first tummy bug. We were both so surprised. I couldn't believe how much could come out of his little body and he was surprised that anything was coming out. He had a look of shock and fear, then his eyes closed. Wow. A little scarey for both of us. Hope your little ones get better soon.

 
At 6:58 PM, Blogger Vodka Mom said...

I'm betting she goes to the school nurse BEGGING to go home.......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home