Adventures of Motherhood

I am a harried mother of three kids who move at light speed and a husband who lives in a world of words. If that isn't enough, I teach in an elementary school as I slowly watch my hair turn gray.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

It's only Tuesday

I'm having the Tuesday blues. I can't believe it's only Tuesday. I'm so tired it should be Friday already. It's so silly. Our school goes to 4 o'clock on Tuesday instead of 3:30 and that extra half-hour just wipes me out.

I'm procrastinating, I should be making dinner but I am writing this instead. I'm tired of making dinner that everybody complains about anyway.

Blah! I hope I haven't totally depressed you. I'll come back later when I'm hopefully in a better mood and a little less sleepy.

I hope you're having a good day anyway!

2 Comments:

At 9:59 AM, Blogger jlybn123 said...

Oh, I hear that one! I feel the same way! This week has gone on forever already--wish it would just stop!

Hope it gets better for ya, and hey, if they don't like what you're cooking, maybe you should give them the option of cooking themselves! LOL

 
At 4:55 PM, Blogger carmilevy said...

Some day, our children WILL be cooking for us. Only we'll probably be too old and senile to really know what's going on.

Darn, parents never win.

Visiting from Michele's. But considering the fact that I'm staring at you staring at the screen, I suspect you already know that by now.

Love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home