Adventures of Motherhood

I am a harried mother of three kids who move at light speed and a husband who lives in a world of words. If that isn't enough, I teach in an elementary school as I slowly watch my hair turn gray.

Monday, September 12, 2011

A Beautiful girl turns 14!



My sweet, sweet daughter, Dahlia turned 14 today. She is my best friend (besides Carmi!)and as the only girls in the house, we always say we need to stick together. Here is a letter that we wrote to her for her Grade Eight graduation yearbook.

"Being your parents is truly our blessing. We’ve watched you mature into a beautiful, caring young woman. We marvel at the confidence that you exude. You always think of others and try to live your life as a mensch. We see it every day in your interaction with your brothers, the rest of our family, friends and even animals.

You always put thought and effort in all that you do. We couldn’t be more prouder of all that you’ve accomplished and achieved at LCHDS. We love to see your pride in being Jewish and your joy in following the traditions of those before you. We look forward to sharing your next adventure with you.

We love you,

Mommy and Daddy"


This pretty much says it all. Happy birthday my sweet Monkey-girl. I look forward to seeing all that you accomplish!

3 Comments:

At 7:22 PM, Blogger ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Happy B-day, you're all very cute.
~

 
At 7:42 PM, Blogger Kalei's Best Friend said...

Happy b'day to Carmi's wife, 'peanut's mom, my wish for you is that your life is full of happy surprises, tho that may be impossible and if some sad ones occur- I know you will have the strength and courage to get thru them... that you will know that there is a reason for the unexpected .. I know I have learned and I don't get angry... Your hubby knows a bit of my history, so that being said many more happy birthday celebrations and experiences!. :-)
You are enriched w/such a wonderful family..

 
At 9:03 AM, Anonymous daisy said...

Carmi said it's your birthday and how lucky a man he is. I think you must feel pretty lucky too.

Happy Birthday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home