Adventures of Motherhood

I am a harried mother of three kids who move at light speed and a husband who lives in a world of words. If that isn't enough, I teach in an elementary school as I slowly watch my hair turn gray.

Thursday, July 12, 2012

It's been a while...

It's been quite a while since my last post, but life seems to always get in the way. Summer vacation is in full swing and I'm still waiting for relaxation to kick in.

We were able to spend a few days in Montreal visiting our family. While we were there, Carmi and I celebrated our 20th anniversary. How time flies. 20 years later, a new province, 3 beautiful children, an amazing dog and many adventures along the way.

Here is a picture of us on our anniversary. We were able to get away for a few hours and walked around old Montreal. It was truly a wonderful day.

I hope you're enjoying the summer, spending it with people that you love and of course finding all sorts of ways of beating the heat.

I hope it won't be as long till the next post!

2 Comments:

At 12:49 PM, Blogger carmilevy said...

Wow, are you lovely! Every day I look at pics like this and thank the unseen forces of the universe that you picked me.

 
At 11:26 AM, Anonymous Mike said...

You guys are so cute together. I'm glad your happy and happy anniversary.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home