Adventures of Motherhood

I am a harried mother of three kids who move at light speed and a husband who lives in a world of words. If that isn't enough, I teach in an elementary school as I slowly watch my hair turn gray.

Saturday, October 15, 2005

AoM's first guest entry

Hi everyone. My name is Carmi. You might remember me from such public service films as Wash Your Bicycle Often So It Doesn't Hate You, and Lightning Makes a Fun Playmate.

My most important role, however, is MorahMommy's husband. She's had an icky cold for the past week, and has asked me to let you know she's sorry she's been a relative stranger of late. She really wants to post something new, but she's feeling too under the weather to do so. She hopes to be back in the blogging groove soon, and hopes you all won't forget her.

In the meantime, I'm going to wrap this up and shoo her off to bed. My mother taught me that sleep is a good thing when you're sick. Come to think of it, it's always a good thing.

Feel better, my sweet.

5 Comments:

At 2:01 AM, Blogger kenju said...

Aaaahhh, Morah Mommy, I sure hope you feel better soon. Carmi, you take good care of her now, ya' heah?

Thanks for the comment, MM, I would love to read a story about your home town!

 
At 7:27 AM, Blogger Olyal said...

MM, you are so lucky to have such a lovely husband to look after you!!!

Feel better soon.

Thinking of you. :o)

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

Thanks for letting us know, Carmi! MM, take care of yourself and I hope you are feeling better soon.

 
At 4:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for passing the message.

Get well soon.

I found some activiites for kiddies that might be fun: http://www.janbrett.com/

 
At 7:29 PM, Blogger Sharon said...

Oh, Morah Mommy, get better!! I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home