Adventures of Motherhood

I am a harried mother of three kids who move at light speed and a husband who lives in a world of words. If that isn't enough, I teach in an elementary school as I slowly watch my hair turn gray.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Life is crazy, but I just wanted to say hi

Life is really crazy here, but I just wanted to stop and say hello.
School is very busy and the kids are driving (literally and figuratively) crazy with their schedules. I swear I spend more time driving them places than anything else!

Dahlia and I have recently each spent a few hours in emergency...me for a sprained ankle (I'll tell you about it another time) and Dahlia for falling and hitting her nose. We are both fine now.

We just finished celebrating Rosh Hashanah (Jewish new year) and Yom Kippur (day of Atonement) and are looking forward to coming long weekend.

I hope you're all doing well and that I will have a chance to sit down and write very soon!

3 Comments:

At 1:03 AM, Blogger Moon said...

Sorry to hear of both ER visits but good to know all are well now...How is your new class this yr? Do you like your group?
How the heck did u sprain your ankle?....
Hope u can tell us soon. Have missed hearing from you.

 
At 9:37 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Ouch and OUCH!! for the ER visits.

You have both girls and boys... which do you find that you're more busy with?

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger David Edward said...

you twice sadi life is crazy here, well I am commenting to let you know that its only slightly sane HERE.
but that is because I have the Dr. Stihl show on the radio.

Shalom to you and the hubby

 

Post a Comment

<< Home