Adventures of Motherhood

I am a harried mother of three kids who move at light speed and a husband who lives in a world of words. If that isn't enough, I teach in an elementary school as I slowly watch my hair turn gray.

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

A boy turns 12

Noah turned 12 today. This picture was taken yesterday when he was leaving for Camp Shalom. My baby is growing up. We spoke to him tonight and he gushed about how much fun he was having. It's hard to be separated from him but he's excitedly spreading his wings - as he should!

He is such a sweetheart! We had to drive him to Toronto to make his bus and he left the whole family (Frasier included) individual notes. Mine thanked me for signing him up for camp and to tell me that he loves me and will miss me a lot.

That's just Noah. He's this funny, sweet, smart, kind kid. He'll be the first to ask someone how they are feeling. He had his list of people he had to say goodbye to before leaving for camp and insisted on calling those who had not called him. He has a good heart, true neshama.

He's on this grand adventure and I can't wait to hear all about it.

Happy birthday Noah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home