Adventures of Motherhood

I am a harried mother of three kids who move at light speed and a husband who lives in a world of words. If that isn't enough, I teach in an elementary school as I slowly watch my hair turn gray.

Thursday, August 02, 2012

I've got mail!

I was so excited to find a post card in the mailbox from Mr. Noah. He's having a blast. He's in the same cabin as his best friend and is having so much fun.

Two weeks till we pick him up. I hope it goes quickly for us, but very slowly for him! I know he's going to want to go again next year!

I  started writing before he left for camp so that mail would be waiting for him. I've written more snail mail in the last two weeks than I probably have in the last ten years! It's kind of fun.

Have a happy Thursday!

2 Comments:

At 11:37 AM, Blogger James said...

Hi,
My wife Julie is the mother of 3 teen boys!
Will you please post a link to your important Blog at The Motherhood Community at vorts? Our members will really appreciate it.
Members include: Mothers, Mommies and Motherhood Experts.
It's easy to do, just cut and paste the link and it automatically links back to your website. You can also add Articles, News, Photos, and Videos if you like.
Email me if you need any help or would like me to do it for you. I hope you consider sharing with us.
Please feel free to share as often and as much as you like.
The Motherhood Community: http://www.vorts.com/motherhood/
Thanks,
James Kaufman, Editor

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger Lincoln Madison said...

The advantage of using such databases was that it offered business organizations to have a single Toll Free Numbers nationwide.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home